Tuesday, February 3, 2009

 Where do connections start? 
The ones I choose for items that I use on a daily routine. As Daniel Pink said "This is ME", each item is a connection to me. 
the micron pen- put the pieces together 
(the micron needs a cap to not dry out and continue functioning)
the mug- "What I do is pattern recognition. I try to recognize the pattern before anyone else." 
(a cold ceramic mug with a black and white pattern that can also be seen on a soft comfortable pillow case)
the toothbrush- Not everything is design. But design is about everything. So do yourself a favor: be ready for anything.
(some are very simple toothbrushes the design for those is not complex, but the one in the picture has "specific" qualities to it that are all about the design)
I am connected to all the objects and the design on the objects is what makes them be part of my daily life. I am picky about the color and looks of my toothbrush. I don't like regular ball point pens and I go thru the mugs until I find one I like.  

No comments:

Post a Comment